Alexandra Grosskopff relationship therapist Systeemtherapie Rotterdam
Since 2010, I have been working as a System Therapist in an out-patient facility for specialized psychological health treatment (SGGZ). In addition, I run my own practice ‘Systeemtherapie Rotterdam’.
Education / Training
- Post-academic education in system therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (basic and advanced training)
- Education as a supervisor for system therapists
- HBO Sociaal Psychiatrisch Verpleegkundige (SPV) (social psychiatric counsellor)
- Training as a Mindfulness trainer (VGCt)
- Mentalization in families and systems
- System therapy in child- and youth counselling
- Cognitive behavioural therapy for clients with low self-esteem
- Non-violent resistance / New authority in families (Haim Omer)
- Developmental psychology and psychopathology in children and adolescents
In my work with couples and families I have frequently seen how unhappy people can be when important relationships are not working out.
Moreover, I have seen their relief once they managed to improve an important relationship. It means a lot to me to be helpful in this process.
I am open and honest, down to earth, and focused on my clients and their goals.
Clients and colleagues describe me as:
- competent, diligent and professional
- warm and concerned
- pragmatic and with a sense of humour
I am a member of:
I am a licensed NVRG therapist trainer.